Socks so far... January 16, 2010 Here are the socks that I am working on.. I took these on my phone, so they aren't the greatest.. my camera isn't working :( Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments YarncatJanuary 16, 2010 at 2:32 PMFab! You are doing so well...keep up the great work, Aislynn! :)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAislynnJanuary 16, 2010 at 2:33 PMThanks Suzanne!!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyErin WallaceJanuary 16, 2010 at 5:12 PMThe color is great! What kind of yarn is it?ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAislynnJanuary 16, 2010 at 8:09 PMIt's Bernat Sox (1 ball makes a pair)Shades of drk brown, light brown, beige, gray and navy blue.It's a 60% Acrylic/40% Nylon blend.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment This blog is an award free zone. The gesture is appreciated, but you stopping by is reward enough!I love comments! I will try to respond to as many as I can.
Fab! You are doing so well...keep up the great work, Aislynn! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Suzanne!!
ReplyDeleteThe color is great! What kind of yarn is it?
ReplyDeleteIt's Bernat Sox (1 ball makes a pair)
ReplyDeleteShades of drk brown, light brown, beige, gray and navy blue.
It's a 60% Acrylic/40% Nylon blend.